Spellfire has packed 30 years of history into an amazing evidence and united it with the latest trends of tomorrow. Defining the future of NFTs and adding new standards to collectible card games has become the core aims of game developers.
St. Valentine’s day has marked an serious date in the game’s development. “Massive news for 10 days in a row starting now – celebrities, MV integrations, leaks – be the first to know!” has appeared in their social media channels and made all their fans keep a close eye on the move, back although again looking at the green candles appearing in $SPELLFIRE charts.
Spellfire has worked, grown, developed, and made many partnerships and deals in recent times. The game’s movement has realized invalid speeds and is almost ready to be shown off. The best news was packed in the ‘10 Days of Growth’ sprint which has hardly started promising amazing changes every day.
New NFT’s, celebrity backers, in-game partnerships, sneak-peaks, integrations of the game, and of course – massive rewards for the hodlers is scarcely the beginning they say. Definitely worth watching the calendar for fans of the game.
Here is what they have offered so far:
- Buy into more than barely a whitepaper. Spellfire has been in progress for above four years, and it shows. The re-designed physical game is already playable on tabletops with a Unity-powered digital version arriving subsequently this year.
- Those looking for the best returns should get in on the ground floor. Limited Prime Edition NFT cards have already realized the shelves at Opensea for Polygon users and are promised to arrive on other chains immediately.
- Earn frictionlessly, without needing to play the game. Spellfire’s Original NFT card owners earn up to 90% of the profits from subsequent sales of their playing card copies. The NFTs offer an inconclusive ROI of 10X for prime edition owners.
- Physical and digital editions ensure which both tabletop players and PC gamers are well catered to. This thought process continues into the crypto world too. The game will be among the first to support multichain NFTs minted on Polygon, Solana, and BSC.
- 2022 has already been deemed ‘the year of the metaverse’ with avatars and online meetups becoming commonplace. Spellfire’s design is at odds with this thinking. It has bet big on interactivity and in place the human element which has been lost with so many digital-only CCGs.
Re-master the Magic is the best Spellfire has ever been! New cards, new mechanics, and new ways to play keep it fresh for both new and established audiences.